You might have found the perfect tender you were looking for, in Qatar and now you want to write a successful bid so that your company is the one selected for this prestigious and promising tender.
Whether you are looking for a tender for construction site or an oil or gas projects, we’ve compiled few of the best bidding tips which can highly improve your chances of winning these projects:
- You should be aware of the set of instructions to meet the minimum requirements and make sure that your bidding meet the ‘Pass’ criteria updated on the company’s website. You most definitely don’t want to waste your time and energy for a bid you were not qualified for, from the very beginning.
- Don’t presume that the client receiving your bid knows each and everything about your organization and you don’t need to introduce yourself properly. Try to provide complete information about your company like what you do, how your company works and why your company is the best choice for this opportunity.
- Try to be as illustrative as possible while writing your bid. Using diagrams, graphs and photographs can provide a substantial weight to your bid.
- Use your company’s stats and the positive feedback and quotes from your clients along with the list of awards & accreditations won by your company. These pieces of information will make your bid sound more realistic & believable.
- While writing a bid, you need to keep in mind that it takes time & patience and utmost care to write a winning bid and hence it’s really important that you give your hundred percent to make this first impression as the last impression for your client.
Make sure you clearly explain what you do, how you do it and why your company is a good fit for the opportunity. It takes time and care to craft well-written bid responses but remember that this is the only information that the client will be assessing.